1928 Some evidence that there is a perimeter fence and cricket ground end is terraced in concrete
1901 Folkestone Cricket Club express an interest in using the "Broad Mead" farm for sporting purposes
1910 Folkestone FC express an interest in using the ground. It comes to nothing and the club disbands!
1919 Main stand appears - likely it was a building moved from Folkestone harbour!
1905 First sporting use - cricket. Folkestone Cricket Club vs Kent county team
1914 A reformed Folkestone FC starts sharing the ground with the cricket club
1925 New cricket ground laid out next door, with stands appearing 1926, and cricket club leaving the old ground 1927
1931 Winston Churchill visits the ground. The Harvey end terrace is laid.
1933 Cricket ground end terrace is raised to its current height
1958 Grandad stand is built
1932 The Harvey end terrace gets a roof with pillars made from old railway tracks. Main stand roof is extended forwards
1939-1945 Wartime games held. An explosive bomb damages some of the Harvey end stand.
1959 Floodlights first installed
1965 Pavilion changing rooms demolished (?) and the indoor bowls club built in its place
~1970 Supporters club bar Red & White Club (now Bar Invicta) built. PA hut located at end of Harvey terrace
1973 Main stand is burned down by arsonists. The small directors stand goes at the same time.
1986 "Live Aid For Kent" held at the ground
1969 Folkestone Horse of the Year Show held at the ground
1972 Current changing rooms / hospitality block built
1973 Main stand is rebuilt as a 800-seat structure, paid for by the council
1991 Folkestone Invicta take residence. Newly renamed "Stripes Club" also acts as first club shop at the ground
2001 Stripes Club refurbished
~2004 New floodlights constructed
2010 Folkestone Invicta go into CVA. The ground is unaffected by this.
2014/2015 Churches Together "Big Event" held at ground
2017 Wheelchair cover constructed between Grandad stand & Cricket ground end
2000 Club shop moves to a portacabin next to the PA hut beside the Harvey terrace
2004 Directors located in the Wilf Armory suite
2006 Segregation used for the first time at the ground due to the visit of AFC Wimbledon
2013 Main stand roof partly blown off in a storm. Remainder of roof & pillars removed & seats removed (transferred to Grandad stand).to create an open terrace.
2015 Folkestone Invicta exit CVA
2020 Cricket ground end surface relayed. Perimeter fence replaced.
2020 First all ticket match at the ground (due to Covid-19 pandemic)